From the Principal
Welcome to the South Oakleigh College community.
To provide our students with diverse, challenging and supportive experiences in order to promote academic excellence, personal development and to develop their love of education so they become inspired, life-long learners.
- To provide diverse educational experiences to maximise every student’s knowledge of the world, with the opportunity to participate confidently in a complex and rapidly changing environment
- To promote both academic and personal growth by challenging and encouraging individual excellence.
- To provide a sense of belonging within our caring and safe community.
- To offer opportunities to develop leadership through both local and global organisations.
- To foster a school community characterised by cultural and global awareness, all students respecting the rights of others.
South Oakleigh College provides a comprehensive and challenging curriculum and vibrant co-curricular program. We continually reinforce our values of High Expectations, Respect, Responsibility, Resilience and Teamwork. In a caring environment, the College expects and achieves high standards in all aspects of student presentation, behaviour, endeavour and leadership.
South Oakleigh College is committed to developing the whole child. We recognise every individual has talent and offer opportunities for each student to achieve their potential and become confident, respectful, and effective learners, able to contribute constructively as global citizens of the 21st Century.
A South Oakleigh College education lays down the foundation for life-long growth and learning.
Please feel free to contact the College if you have any enquiries regarding our school and the programs offered.